SAA Training Camp 2021 in Bressaucourt (LSZQ)
In 2021 the SAA is coming back with training camp(s) !
Location : Bressaucourt
Dates : TBD
SAA EFI : Jérôme Cusin and Guillaume Jacquet.
Judge(s) : TBD
Participants : max. 6 per day.
Training camp participation fee :
SAA Members : free of charge (lunches included)
Non-SAA Members : 200.-/day
Hours of flight, landing fees, accommodation, transportations and dinners are not included in the training camp fee.
Registration deadline : TBD
(In case of cancellation before the camp, due to weather, e.g., the entire training camp participation fee will be refunded)
- having a minimum of competition training in 2021 (not only pax flights…)
- having a Free or Free-Known ready or almost ready
- coming with your own plane for the training camp
- theory courses (building a Known, competition tips)
- flight training in the box
- flight training with FI on board (if needed)
This camp will be organized mainly for Sportsman and Intermediate, but if remaining slots, they will be available for anybody (first in, first serve according registration). SAA Members have got the priority.
In case of bad weather, theory courses will take place :
- Aresti Catalog
- Competition tips
- Use of OpenAero
- Judgment for pilots
- Freestyle construction (if interested pilots)