SAA Training Camp 2023
Following the 2022 success, we are pleased to propose a new training camp for 2023 !
Location : Chambley (LFJY)
Dates : 22-26 May 2023 & 21-27 August 2023
SAA EFI : Guillaume Jacquet.
Judge(s) : Alain Dugas and Pascal Chavan
Participants : Max. 4 pilots per day
Training camp participation fee :
SAA Members : 100.- (lunches included)
Non-SAA Members : 200.-/day
Hours of flight, landing fees, accommodation, transportations and dinners are not included in the training camp fee.
(In case of cancellation before the camp, due to weather, e.g., the entire training camp participation fee will be refunded)
- having a minimum of competition training in 2023 (not only pax flights…)
- having a Free or Free-Known ready or almost ready
- coming with your own plane for the training camp
- theory courses (building a Known, competition tips)
- flight training in the box
- flight training with FI on board (if needed)
This camp will be organized mainly for Sportsman and Intermediate, but if remaining slots, they will be available for anybody (first in, first serve according registration). SAA Members have got the priority.
In case of bad weather, theory courses will take place :
- Aresti Catalog
- Competition tips
- Use of OpenAero
- Judgment for pilots
- Freestyle construction (if interested pilots)
For registration and questions, please, contact Guillaume Jacquet.