SAA Training Camp 2020 in Bressaucourt (LSZQ)
In 2020 the SAA is coming back with training camp(s) !
Location : Bressaucourt
Dates : June, 5-6-7 2020
SAA EFI : Jérôme Cusin and Guillaume Jacquet.
Judge(s) : TBC
Participants : 4-10 / day (min.-max.), max. 6 on Sunday June 7.
Training camp participation fee :
SAA Members : 80.-/day (lunches included)
Non-SAA Members : 160.-/day (without lunches)
Hours of flight, landing fees, accommodation, transportations and dinners are not included in the training camp fee.
Registration and payment deadline : May 15, 2020.
(In case of cancellation before the camp, due to weather, e.g., the entire training camp participation fee will be refunded)
- having a minimum of competition training in 2020 (not only pax flights…)
- having a Free or Free-Known ready or almost ready
- coming with your own plane for the training camp
- theory courses (building a Known, competition tips)
- flight training in the box
- flight training with FI on board (if needed)
This camp will be organized mainly for Sportsman and Intermediate, but if remaining slots, they will be available for anybody (first in, first serve according registration, then payment). SAA Members have got the priority.
According to the number of participants (and wish of them), the Saturday could be a Freestyle camp for Freestyle beginners and/or SNFC 2020 qualification with Jérôme Cusin.
In case of bad weather, theory courses will take place :
- Aresti Catalog
- Competition tips
- Use of OpenAero
- Judgment for pilots
- Freestyle construction (if interested pilots)